1. Whythe hairfalls? 2.Because the hair's' get fat? 3. Thebrittle hair, damaged by thedye, you canrestore? 4. Whyisdandruff? How is it treated? 5. What isseborrheic dermatitis? How is it treated? 6.There are different typesof alopecia? 7.It 's truethatin certain seasonsofthehair fall outmore? 8. Why doeshairturn white? 9.What is psoriasis? Can be cured? 10.How manytimes a week isrecommended that youwash your hair? 11.It 's truethat cuttingyour hairget strongerandnotfall? 12.How do thehairto curl? 13.The power, smoke or stresscan damage the hair? 14.Why didyou becomebald? 15.Why doblack menof the hottest countrieshavevery curly hair?
1. Whythe hairfalls? The hair falls outto make room fornew ones, andit is consideredphysiologicallosefrom 80 to100 per day.
2. Why doeshairgrow fat? The hairwillgrow fatfor several reasons: •becauseof the sebaceous glandsover-stimulated by hormones •becauseof some of ourbad habitsdue to thegestures,for example,be passedveryoftenhis hands through hishair(we transfer the oil from yourhandson the hair) • Due tothe working environment: chefs,pastry chefs, etc. •tostress
3. Thebrittle hair, damaged by thedye, you canrestore? Virtuallyno, butcanbe restored withspecific products,giving him againlook nice.
4. Whyisdandruff? How is it treated? Dandruff isahornyiperdesquamazionesystem, due to inflammationandparasiteproliferation. Can be curedquite easilyprovided you followaspecificcourse of treatment.
5. What isseborrheic dermatitis? How is it treated? TheSeborrheic dermatitisisaflakingaccompaniedby inflammation ofthe cornealsystem. It is almost alwayshereditary origin. The treatmentis to alleviatethe inflammationand control the diseasewithCosmetic hairproducts and treatments, to be able to livebetter.
6.There are different typesof alopecia? Yes,there are different typesof alopeciawithdifferentdifficultyto treat.Starting from themostdifficult: •AlopeciaUniversalis: lackof hairall over thebody, including eyebrows •Alopeciatotalis: lackof hairthroughout the head, including eyebrows •Alopeciaareataincognita: normallypartfrom the edgesof the headand caninvolvethe whole head •AlopeciaAreataclassicalstartfrom anypart of the headwith a patch ofnearly round, its appearanceis almost alwaysaccompanied byothers of the sameshape. Rarelyinvolves the entireheadandmay resolve spontaneouslywithin a fewmonths.But it ismuch better ifthe first appearancewe turnto aspecialist(tricoterapeutta) weadviceCosmetic hairproductsandsupplementsappropriate.
7.It 's truethatin certain seasonsofthehair fall outmore? Yes,especially in the fallandin the springto coincide with thepack ofsomefur-bearing animals, which we willstillretainancestralhabits
8. Why doeshairturn white? The hairturns whitedue to the lackofmelanin producedby the melanocytesthatover the yearsthey produceless and less. Thisgives riseto thefirstgray hairalso called"salt andpepper" and finally towhite hair. The beginning of thisphenomenon dependsvery much on theindividualgeneticità.
9.What is psoriasis? Can be cured? Psoriasis isa genetic diseasedell'epidermide.Ina normal situationthekeratinocytesproduced by thestratum corneumcellsproduceKeratinichethatback up tothe stratum corneumhardenphysiologically. This processnaturally occursin about28 days. In patients withpsoriasis,all this happensin about8-10 days, creating a hyper-overlapping cellularcrowdingthatproducesthick,whichsplitsinfected withbacteria, causing a lack ofelasticityand thuscreatingcracks. Currently there is nocurebuttreatmentsto control itandwe canlivebetter.
10.How manytimes a week isrecommended that youwash your hair? We recommend washingthe scalpand hairat least 2times a week,andforyounger individualsalso3times a week.The reasonis simple,at a young ageis morephysical activityby operatingthe sweat glandsthat emitsweatmingledwiththe dust andsebum, cloggingthe follicles. Insteada more mature ageeven1 or 2times a week.
11.It 's truethat cuttingyour hairget strongerandnotfall? These are justrumorsmetropolitanand grandmother. In fact, thecutting of hairfrequentlyonly affectspositivelyon the hygieneof the skin. The saying thatcutting themreinforcestemmedfrom the factthe hairas short asit appearedharderto the touch.
12.How do thehairto curl? The haircurlyarisebecause "the mold" that is, thehair follicleis geneticallyand structurallydesigned tocreateacurly hair.
13.The power, smoke or stresscan damage the hair? The powerdoes notsmokeor stresscan damage the hairas such,because they are alreadytrained andkeratinizzati, but they can certainlydamage theroot andbulb.
14.Why didyou becomebald? You becomebaldbecause of an'enzyme (5-alpha reductase) thatgeneticallyinducedchangeinthe hormonetestosterone todihydrotestosterone,whichminiaturizedthe new hairuntil it becomesvellus, then disappearedtutto.Ilfactthat this happensinold ageandthecrown of the head, indicating that it isanormalAndrogenetic Alopecia, now acceptedasalmostphysiological.
15.Why doblack menof the hottest countrieshavevery curly hair? Curly hairretainmore airinsideofstraight hair, whichacts asan insulator betweenthe skin and thescorching heatoutside.